Visual studies [moving forward...]

by | |
Having started visual studies 01 and 02, I had the groundwork to start mapping the system I am designing. Being such a visual learner, I noticed that I had to "do" and then "synthesize", instead of the other way around. This map answers the question, "What is the system doing to help the participant through the Adkar model of change?" Moving forward, I have three more studies that I want to complete [see interaction paths below] that will help me build out my map further.

System Map
System Map






visual study 01 - interaction path
The participant customizing the back-end of the artifact.







visual study 02 - interaction path
The participant using the Viewer feature and not complying with the alcohol related alert.







visual study 03 - interaction path
The participant using the Ditto feature and complying with the security risk alert.







visual study 04 - interaction path
Participant minimizes the screen and ignores alerts.







visual study 05 - interaction path
Participant goes to the back-end of the program to look at affected data.

0 comments: