SYMPOSIUM FORAY v3

by | |
For this project, I looked at branding as a design strategy unable to effectively connect with consumers. Seeking a clear and engaging expression, I explored various project formats that included a poster series, animation and game.

Final iteration as a flash game (intended to be played):



Unfortunately, I focused more attention on the form than the idea driving it. It almost seems contradictory to be so exploratory and experimental within a project without pushing the limits of the original concept. What might be physically engaging for a reader, like the game, does not necessarily mean that it is going to generate conversation or self reflection. I am going to work on pushing my ideas, getting more out of my class readings, and making sure to find the fun in it all. And it wouldn't hurt to stay on top of the dishes too...

0 comments: